Make your Own Almond Nut Milk at Home with this Bag
Posted on September 26 2016
Baking Time Nut Milk Bag 12″ x 12″
- 12″ x 12″ Nut milk bag perfect size for every filtering job in the kitchen. BEST QUALITY GUARANTEED
- Strain fruit juices, pasta, couscous, quinoa, seeds, almond, hazelnut, milks and cheese.
- 2 Pack so you can have one for straining milk from nuts and the other for juices, making milk or sprouting.
- If you are lactose intolerant, vegan or raw, this filtration bag will help you save dollars on bought milk alternatives. Make your own and know exactly what you are drinking, avoid horrible chemicals and preservatives.
- Perfect to aid a fully raw vegan organic lifestyle, create your own smooth dairy free milks and juices, with this eco-friendly straining bag by Baking Time. We will even send you instructions and free recipes!
Making nut milk at home is easy to do and rewarding, see the video on how to make nut milk from Almonds using our Nut Milk Bag.
To buy via Amazon and for more information see here: Nut Milk Bag 2 Pack by Baking Time Club.
For step by step instructions to make your own almond milk using a nut milk bag and recipe see here: How to make Almond Nut Milk Using a Nut Milk Bag
Be the first to hear of new products and exclusive kitchenware discounts with the Baking Time Club email newsletter. Click here to Join Baking Time Club for Free.