This fondant plunge cutter will create Dandelion Flower fondant shapes. Perfect for decorating cakes, sugar cookies and more.
This set includes 3 different sized cutters with a cutting depth of approx 1cm:
Small - 2.75 x 2.75 cm (1.08 x 1.08 inches)
Medium - 3.75 x 3.75 cm (1.48 x 1.48 inches)
Large - 4.25 x 4.25 cm (1.67 x 1.67 inches)
Measurements are approximate.
Directions for use:
- Sprinkle corn flour or icing sugar onto a flat surface
- Roll out your fondant evenly to 3mm (1/8th inch)
- Place cutter onto fondant and press hard, ensuring all sides have cut through the fondant
- Press the plunger down to imprint the pattern
- Lift up the cutter and use the plunger to push the fondant out
- Rest the fondant shape on a sponge to dry for 24+ hours, so the fondant holds its shape, when placed onto buttercream
- Wash cutter in hot soapy water to clean