Butterfly Fondant Cutter (Set of 3)
- Sprinkle corn flour or icing sugar onto a flat surface
- Roll out your fondant evenly to 3mm (1/8th inch)
- Place cutter onto fondant and press hard, ensuring all sides have cut through the fondant
- Press the plunger down to imprint the pattern
- Lift up the cutter and use the plunger to push the fondant out
- Rest the fondant shape on a sponge to dry for 24+ hours, so the fondant holds its shape, when placed onto buttercream
- Wash cutter in hot soapy water to clean
This fondant plunge cutter will create butterfly fondant shapes. Perfect for decorating cakes, sugar cookies and more.
This set includes 3 different sized cutters with a cutting depth of 1cm:
Small - 3 x 2.5 cm (1.18 x 0.98 inches)
Medium - 4 x 3 cm (1.57 x 1.18 inches)
Large - 4.5 x 3.5 cm (1.77 x 1.37 inches)
Measurements are approximate.
Directions for use: