Sunflower Fondant Cutter (Set of 3)
- Sprinkle corn flour or icing sugar onto a flat surface
- Roll out your fondant evenly to 3mm (1/8th inch)
- Place cutter onto fondant and press hard, ensuring all sides have cut through the fondant
- Press the plunger down to imprint the pattern
- Lift up the cutter and use the plunger to push the fondant out
- Rest the fondant shape on a sponge to dry for 24+ hours, so the fondant holds its shape, when placed onto buttercream
- Wash cutter in hot soapy water to clean
This fondant plunge cutter will create sunflower fondant shapes. Perfect for decorating cakes, sugar cookies and more.
This set includes 3 different sized cutters with a cutting depth of approx 1cm:
Small - 4.75 x 4.75 cm (1.87 x 1.87 inches)
Medium - 5.75 x 5.75 cm (2.26 x 2.26 inches)
Large - 7 x 7 cm (2.76 x 2.76 inches)
Measurements are approximate.
Directions for use: