Rose Flower Fondant Cutter (Set of 4)
- Sprinkle corn flour or icing sugar onto a flat surface
- Roll out your fondant evenly to 3mm (1/8th inch)
- Place cutter onto fondant and press hard, ensuring all sides have cut through the fondant
- Press the plunger down to imprint the pattern
- Lift up the cutter and use the plunger to push the fondant out
- Rest the fondant shape on a sponge to dry for 24+ hours, so the fondant holds its shape, when placed onto buttercream
- Wash cutter in hot soapy water to clean
This fondant plunge cutter will create Rose Flower fondant shapes. Perfect for decorating cakes, sugar cookies and more.
This set includes 4 different sized cutters with a cutting depth of approx 1cm:
X-Small - 3.25 x 3.25 cm (1.28 x 1.28 inches)
Small - 4 x 4 cm (1.57 x 1.57 inches)
Medium - 4.5 x 4.5 cm (1.77 x 1.77 inches)
Large - 5.25 x 5.25 cm (2.07 x 2.07 inches)
Measurements are approximate.
Directions for use: