Daisy Flower Fondant Cutter (Set of 4)
- Sprinkle corn flour or icing sugar onto a flat surface
- Roll out your fondant evenly to 3mm (1/8th inch)
- Place cutter onto fondant and press hard, ensuring all sides have cut through the fondant
- Press the plunger down to imprint the pattern
- Lift up the cutter and use the plunger to push the fondant out
- Rest the fondant shape on a sponge to dry for 24+ hours, so the fondant holds its shape, when placed onto buttercream
- Wash cutter in hot soapy water to clean
This fondant plunge cutter will create Daisy flower fondant shapes. Perfect for decorating cakes, sugar cookies and more.
This set includes 4 different sized cutters with a cutting depth of 1cm:
X-Small - 1.5 x 1.5cm (0.59 x 0.59 inches)
Small - 2 x 2 cm (0.79 x 0.79 inches)
Medium - 3 x 3 cm (1.18 x 1.18 inches)
Large - 3.5 x 3.5 cm (1.37 x 1.37 inches)
Measurements are approximate.
Directions for use: